– Search, build up and take care of relationships with clients.
– Cooperate with other departments and quickly reply to clients’ requirements.
– Be responsible to accomplish personal goals and business development department.
– Track to update market information, competitive and forecast developing potential in the future.
– Update frequently project data and report to Head of business development department.
– Others tasks according to managers’ appointments.
– College level or above, being specialized in Business Administration, Marketing or relating fields.
– Advantages for those who used to work in agencies.
– Fluent English to work with foreign clients.
– Communication, presentation, teamwork skills and being able to work under pressure.